Love hurts, just keep moving don’t look back

NickthePwn3r

I truly loved you. I exposed my entire inner being to You, for the first time in my life I was truly happy and had actually found what feelings I had deep inside.

Then you left, completely shattering all that I was and could have been in that form. I am left standing there, I feel as though I have been stripped of all flesh and every nerve ending and feeling I have completely left open and exposed to this cruel and harsh world.

There in my bed I lay, broken and shattered. The thought of never being able to hold you close leaves me feeling empty inside, the thought of never being able to feel the warmth and moisture of your lips leaves me cold. The thought of never being able to see your beautiful smile and stare into those eyes renders me blind to all the joy and happiness in this world.

There I sit, debating how to end my life, but I’m far to proud go through with my plot. Instead I now grow monstrous and turn to my anger, I let it swell inside growing bigger and bigger until finally we talk again, I belittle and degrade you until the entirety of my rage has been unleashed upon you.

There you stand, feeling lower than the garbage on the streets, you feet deep hatred towards me. Yet you just lick your wounds and carry on as though nothing happened.

There I kneel having been broken once again, you knew me well and you knew the game even better, I was seduced and let my guard be dropped again, and it was then you struck. Little did we know that striking in the same place even the heart, has far lesser effects the second time around.

There we stand together again after many months saying we will attempt friendship, because I still care deeply for you and am curious as to how you feel towards me. But shortly thereafter in a drunken stuppor we argue and angry words fly from both sides. I seemed to have hit a nerve, and it was then you said that you do not love me and never will.

There I stand, and for once in the many months after being broken I feel as though I have closure. I feel better then than I have in a very long time.

So it is now I say. Thank you, thank you for the fond memories and all the things you taught me, I thank you for giving me the closure I so needed and enabling me to now evolve into a better person. And I now tell you, I shall bother nor harass you any longer, I do still love you deeply but perhaps it is better to leave things how they are. I wish you the best in life, and that you can someday meet someone who you love as deeply as I do you.

• Like 1