Sup All!!

frozenavaox

Hay everyone how are you all doing? I have been watching anime for many years. I have seen many anime dubbed and subbed. If anyone ever has a question on any anime or just needs a little info on what happens (with little to no spoilers) just ask away. Also i have to say the work you guys do to keep spammers out of these forums is amazing so keep up the great work. Anyway its nice to meet you all. My fellow otakus.

Hay everyone how are you all doing? I have been watching anime for many years. I have seen many anime dubbed and subbed. If anyone ever has a question on any anime or just needs a little info on what happens (with little to no spoilers) just ask away. Also i have to say the work you guys do to keep spammers out of these forums is amazing so keep up the great work. Anyway its nice to meet you all. My fellow otakus.

I will and thanks

well that was a bad for-site lol im used to the quote being on the top of post so i picked the wrong one :P

It's nice to meet you too and welcome to the forums, please go and read the FAQ before anything else and if you have any questions or issues let me know and I'll help ya

i will and thanks 

thats the write quote lol

I will and thanks

well that was a bad for-site lol im used to the quote being on the top of post so i picked the wrong one :P

It's nice to meet you too and welcome to the forums, please go and read the FAQ before anything else and if you have any questions or issues let me know and I'll help ya

i will and thanks 

thats the write quote lol

Lol yep now you got the quote right haha