Youtube Request

Dark_Angel13

Okay so I joined a new youtube channel (go sub it for us :P) and it needs a bit of a paintjob so I come here to the most artistic people I know with a request.

I need a banner for youtube, it needs to be dark and have Dark Side Gaming on it. It's a star wards reference with the darkside bit but the only star wars thing that can go on it is yoda, if you use a render or w.e with him and his lightsaber is out you gotta turn it red please. That's what my partner wants. Obviously it will also need an avatar image for it too so something to go with the banner please.

The reason I posted this like this is because I didn't want to give it to just one person and have them stuck with it, this way you choose if you want the job or not.

Also I didn't put it in another thread because I'm also requesting something else. I don't have full details on this yet but we need an intro video for youtube, something that goes for maybe 10 seconds max with some music and a nice visual display. If anyone can make something for it I'd be really appreciative of that =)

If you guys cant help I'll fully understand, just make sure to let me know that in a reply. Thanks.