Premium downlods?

Premium downloads feature things like games, books, music, and software.

It is unlocked upon reaching Crusader+, which is automatically granted after making several hundred posts--I don't know the exact number. It looks to be about 300, but it might be 200. It was a status that was previously granted manually.

Another way to unlock the premium downloads is to make a donation to the forum. Donating also circumvents the initial fifteen post requirement to unlock the regular downloads.

• 2 weeks later...

Premium downloads feature things like games, books, music, and software.

It is unlocked upon reaching Crusader+, which is automatically granted after making several hundred posts--I don't know the exact number. It looks to be about 300, but it might be 200. It was a status that was previously granted manually.

Another way to unlock the premium downloads is to make a donation to the forum. Donating also circumvents the initial fifteen post requirement to unlock the regular downloads.

Thanks so much. Can you by any chance request stuff there, like fansub BD rips for example?

I think it's like 200 posts to unlock it and yeah if you donate you can skip past all the stuff on here and get to the goodies but by all means don't do it just for that, there's more here to do then just downloads.

I only just realized Kametsu had a premium downloads area.

Same, and the only reason I ever found out there was is because Dark_Angel mentioned it briefly in a post a couple months ago. Never, ever would've found it myself if not for that!

Edited by lkplkplkp3

• 2 weeks later...