Nikkie or Sam is what you can call me

SammiePumpkin

Hey names Samantha but I go by Sam or Nikkie.

I guess you can say im a real perv.

I dont talk much but whatever lol.

As far as life weil its just that life.

lol.

Im a real pc gamer and i also play MTG.

Fav anime Trigun.

I gues my hobbys besideds anime and gaming is making sigs, drawing, and making wallpapers.

Got a ? ask il answer 99.9% of the time.

Edited by SammiePumpkin

@darky lol so ive seen daddy lol but know now that i can say what i want and not worrie about pyro your goin to get it lol :P

@Emotional Outlet lol i dought i will post my sigs or anything yall just have to look at my post lol my sigs are all maybe by me lol want to see my work then just look at it and good to know ill fit in lol

Hey names Samantha but I go by Sam or Nikkie.

I guess you can say im a real perv.

I dont talk much but whatever lol.

As far as life weil its just that life.

lol.

Im a real pc gamer and i also play MTG.

Fav anime Trigun.

I gues my hobbys besideds anime and gaming is making sigs, drawing, and making wallpapers.

Got a ? ask il answer 99.9% of the time.

how did you get that nickname, made it yourself?

i was waiting for someone to make me some pervy sigs, set up your sig request shop soon. :greedy::sexy_girl::nosebleed::beauty:

don't worry about not talking much, nobody does talk here. everybody just types. all you need to do is type a lot. :look_down:

and..... welcome to kametsu, if you get any doubts or questions feel free to ask we are here to help.

also beware of the guy above this post :haha: :haha:

@dark hunter lol not everyone can be into bdsm like you hope they are daddy darky :P and you know i can handle stalkers i mean i did handle  you :P

@jobonline20 Nikkie comes from Nicole my name is Samantha Nicole Chandler my moms family calles me Nikkie, my dad's Sam so thats why i dont care which and as for the sig shop thing i dont know what that is >>  and as for typing i only type when i think i need to say something sooooo or when i feel i must mess with daddy darky *whisper* ive made it my job to make his life fun  *whisper*

@darkangel look up ... thats y. and as for jobonline's warning i dont think i will listen i like "PSYCHOPATHIC SON OF A" as you call yourself lol

• Like 1

@dark hunter lol not everyone can be into bdsm like you hope they are daddy darky :P and you know i can handle stalkers i mean i did handle  you :P

@jobonline20 Nikkie comes from Nicole my name is Samantha Nicole Chandler my moms family calles me Nikkie, my dad's Sam so thats why i dont care which and as for the sig shop thing i dont know what that is >>  and as for typing i only type when i think i need to say something sooooo or when i feel i must mess with daddy darky *whisper* ive made it my job to make his life fun  *whisper*

@darkangel look up ... thats y. and as for jobonline's warning i dont think i will listen i like "PSYCHOPATHIC SON OF A" as you call yourself lol

I figured it would be something like that and I'm not stalker, I just hunt Job each night and the little rat always escapes in a crack.... after throwing rocks at my face lol, although most of the blood is already there :P. And yes my title is the most epic title ever, even better then AXE MURDERING BASTARD! lol