Aboard the U.S.S No Light - Flash Reader!

Shazi

this is a project i have wanted to do for ages, and i finally worked out how~! not sure if i can embed .swf files so I will link to my deviantart page that holds it instead.

it will all make sense when you click on it

/>http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/328/f/e/aboard_the_u_s_s_no_light_by_shuzzy-d5m1yfe.swf

so far it's not complete, i have some character profiles to finish, but all the same =)

EDIT

aparently linking directly embeds them, but you can't read anything lol

http://shuzzy.devian...t=10:1353722266

Edited by Shazi

Pretty cool! I flipped through it a couple times and noticed that if I click on a chapter that isn't chapter 1, none of the navigation buttons work. It's probably my laptop, but just in case it isn't, I thought I might bring it up.

It's an interesting format for writing that I think I've seen maybe one other time, and just a step away from being a kinetic novel! I don't know if that interests you, but it might be something to consider.

Ah, word. Well, if you need any help with that, I'm sure there's someone floating around the forum who might be able to, haha.

A kinetic novel is basically a visual novel with no choices. It has all the other bits, like being told from first person (usually), avatars for the people you interact with, music, &c, but it's told in a linear fashion.