Neo Member (Haha get my pun?...)

Neolux

Sorry, that pun was really corny, but I couldn't resist...

Anyways, I found this site a while ago, and have been reading it occasionally whenever something new is posted, which isn't often anymore, but I have been stalking the forums for a bit, and I decided it was time to partake in the discussions myself.

Like pretty much everyone else here, I like Video Games, Anime ect., but one particular reason I joined this forum is because it has a smaller community, so I can get to know the community well, unlike *cough cough* Gaia Online.

Also, I am an aspiring writer, and this might be a very good place to post some of my first scribbles of writing.

I am very exited to meet the community and make some friends.

See you on the forums!

- Neo

Welcome to the forum, Neo! If you like to write, you might want to consider participating in the Secret Santa. Are you going to be doing NaNoWriMo at all?

And Gaia is really huge and difficult to get into as a community, not to mention there's a lot of troubles there with copyright, ripping off various fandoms, and all that other stuff.

If you have any questions, let us know. Otherwise, enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forum, Neo! If you like to write, you might want to consider participating in the Secret Santa. Are you going to be doing NaNoWriMo at all?

And Gaia is really huge and difficult to get into as a community, not to mention there's a lot of troubles there with copyright, ripping off various fandoms, and all that other stuff.

If you have any questions, let us know. Otherwise, enjoy your stay!

Hi there Night, thanks for the warm welcome!

Sorry to be a n00b, but what is Secret Santa and NaNoWriMo?

Yeah, I tried Gaia online for a little bit, but what it really is is a mass gathering of idiots who think they like Anime, but don't really know anything about it.

And the way they just run around saying random crap, "having a relationship" in a matter of seconds and having "Gaia families"; it's for some people, but not for me.

Anyways, nice to meet you!

Edited by Neolux