New Member :)

Wiegraf

How did you find Kametsu?

I've been telling myself for a while now that I would try looking for a new forum. I've been on a hiatus of sorts from "forum life" for a few years, probably from just getting older and life taking over. Though now I'm going through a period of consistency and "calm", so I figured I would start posting at a forum again. Not to my surprise, a lot of the old places I would like to frequent are gone or might as well be, do to inactivity.

So really, searching through some of their affiliates, I found this place. Lurked a bit and saw that it's pretty active with some loyal forum members.

What do you think of the place so far?

I can't really say. Really just through a bit of lurking, that there is a cluster of strong posters.

How active are you planning on being?

Really as much as the forum allows me to be. As in I'll do my best to post if others continue to do so.

What are your top five anime?

In no particular order. Cowboy Bebop, Code Geass, Yuu Yuu Hakusho, One Piece & Aria (I just recently finished watching Kids on the Slope. I liked it.)

Top five video games?

In no particular order. Final Fantasy III (SNES), Final Fantasy IX (PS), Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (XBOX), Tales of Symphonia (GC) & Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (PS2)

What other hobbies do you have?

I collect CD's & movies. I'm also into art and I like food :P (I also like the idea of books, but never seem to set aside time to actually sit down and read one)

Make any graphics?

Yes... and no. That's also on a hiatus of sorts. Really more just a lack of inspiration and motivation. Before I stopped, I was really into illustration.

Usually when I'm forums, at some point I like to start making tags/sigs for people or whatever. Though it's been so long.

Do you have any questions for us?

No.