I'm new here...sort of.

Allienne

• How did you find Kametsu? I had joined last month but for some reason my account had been deleted...not sure why or how. Also the forum looks different than I remember it...but my history on my computer never lies...:S
  • Whats your top 5 Anime? Naruto, Fairy Tail, OHSHC, the last two vary on my mood.
  • What your top 5 Video Games? Halo, The Sims 3, Minecraft, most Naruto games, Guild Wars
  • What are some of your hobbies? Reading Manga, watching Anime, playing Video Games, being Lazy.
  • Do you do graphics? If so what graphic programs do you have? I do graphics, yes, and I used Adobe CS3.
  • Do you have any questions? Not really...

To clarify: The forum looks different because the software has been updated from vBulletin to IPB. Your account vanished because the servers crashed and the latest backup we had was from 15 May. All data that existed after that date is as though it never happened. This is discussed in several [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] threads. We don't delete accounts.

That aside, welcome to the forum. If you have any further concerns, please let us know and we'll get an answer to you as soon as possible. Enjoy your stay!

• 2 weeks later...