Good Morning (It's morning somewhere)

ShadowInfiniti

First thing's first; I'm Shadow Infiniti Finite (pen name) and I'm a writer going through the "wonderful" gauntlet of publishing. The tri-fecta; querying, revising, editing (and repeat till the end of time). I write science fiction, and am a huge fan of the genre, along with historical fiction and fantasy(it's separate from sci-fi, dagnam it!). Anytime the three meet it makes for a wonderful experience. Hence the love of anime and manga. Some of my favorites: Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Bleach, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Shaman King. I found Kametsu, wandering through the internet, looking for ways to piss off my editor by procrastinating. :shame:

Other fun ways to procrastinate include, but are not limited to: Video Games (FFVII series, The Kingdom Hearts Series, Legend of Zelda, Assassin's Creed, and The Uncharted Series [notice a trend?] :haha: ) and food, glorious food.

I'm a writer by craft, but a jack of all trades. I'll learn to do some of everything at least once. (This winter was spent knitting, jewelry making, and filming a sci-fi short). My second love is art; though my formal work is expressionist, a great deal of effort has been put into learning anime. I'm pleased to admit it's been yielding proficient results. As much as I love and respect fan art, most of mine have been originals based off of composite characters from my books.

Well, I've rambled enough. It's nice to be here, and I really only have one question. How is everyone doing today? *pulls up a truck load of comfy chairs*

Welcome to the forum ShadowInfiniti!! I love it how you took the time to tell us a little about yourself, it really shows that you are here for the forum and willing to enjoy our lovley community!

I think you are going to fit in really well here! Also to answer your question im great today, just another day in my life.

If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to ask myself or any of the other forum members, we are all here to help.

Once again Welcome.