Fate/stay night & Fate/Zero (Entire franchise) Discussion

RazorDan

After watching Fate/Stay Night eng dub and then Fate Zero original, I have to say I much preferred the jap version..Some of the characters from F/SN, which would carry over to FZ, didn't have the best voice actors..I am an eng dub man myself, though I will watch stuff in jap as well, but I wouldn't be overly excited about a dub for FZ

• 3 weeks later...

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-02-06/fate/zero-anime-to-get-english-dub-will-stream-on-neon-alley'>http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-02-06/fate/zero-anime-to-get-english-dub-will-stream-on-neon-alley

Aniplex of America announced on Wednesday that the Fate/Zero television anime series will be getting an English dub and will stream on Viz Media's Neon Alley service on the PlayStation 3 starting this spring. Aniplex of America also announced the English dub cast for the series:

Kari Wahlgren as Saber

Matthew Mercer as Kiritsugu Emiya

Bridget Hoffman as Irisviel von Einzbern

Crispin Freeman as Kirei Kotomine

Patrick Seitz as Assassin

Marc Diraison as Tokiomi Tohsaka

David Earnest as Archer

Doug Erholtz as Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald

Grant George as Lancer

Lucien Dodge as Waver Velvet

Jamieson Price as Rider

Johnny Yong Bosch as Ryunosuke Uryu

Dan Woren as Caster

Liam O'Brien as Kariya Matou

Kyle Hebert as Berserker

Awesome news, though I'll probably just wait for someone to rip the Blu-Rays/DVDs when they are released.

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome to know that the english dub for F/Z is now on the way. It's just too bad they couldn't enlist the voice talent of Kate Higgins for this dub, at least to be more on the consistent side with the original R1 F/SN dub. With the UBW dub and this F/Z dub we now have three different actresses voicing Saber for the R1 releases. It would be disconcerting for me to watch the series in marathon and then hear three different voices for Saber in English lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...