Big Hello from Lithuania

dudefromLT

Well, hello there....

Surfing the net I came across this forum so decided to try my luck and see what goodies this one can offer. I'm already participating in some other forums, but hopefully I will be able to become full pledge member of this one as well. So here it goes (as I was lazy to write about myself, I decided to copy my introductory (slightly edited) from older place into here; hopefully that won't be the problem)

So here it goes:

I'm 25 old guy. I love watching anime (various genres), collecting anime pictures and archiving it into my HDD (preferably with very sexy and cute anime girls), listening heavy music (alternative, death metal and most of what you could call hard music; though that doesn't mean that I don't listen to other genres, it's just metal is my most favorite genre of music), playing horror, science fiction computer games.

My most are:

favorite anime of all time (can't mention one, as there are bunch of them): Scrapped Princess (watched even twice!), Neon Genesis Evangelion, FLCL, Full Metal Panic, Baccano, Full Metal Alchemist, Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya and so on...;

worst anime of all time: Naruto, Highschool of the Dead, Macross Frontier and bunch of other who titles I can't remember;

favorite band: Korn!;

worst band: hm... can't say for sure... there are so many... But if I have to choose (from my most favorite metal genre) it would be bands that play old school heavy metal, like Halloween, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden and so on... Well, I won't mention pop or rap singers as for me almost all (but not all) of them s***.

favorite computer games: Thandor, Dead Space, Dead Space 2, Unreal Tournament, GTA3, Bioshock, Command & Conquer: Kane's Wrath and so on...;

worst ones: ...the ones who require too much thinking.

So that's for me.

P.S. Though I may not be very good talker, I hope that I will be able to participate as much as possible.

P.S.S. And I will spam :dhh: (if there is; haven't checked it yet) "Post your desktop" thread! I just love to show my desktops to others.

Yo dawg, ima lemmingllama yos, but cho can call meh LL fo sho! Have some funs n stuff in teh forum, Kam's bettah than sriced bread. Rememeber that there be rules, follow em or the mods will f**k you up! I jokes, no srsly is true! Cya round brotha!

Sorry about that, just doing it for reasons unknown :P Anyways, other than the death metal then you are my favourite person ever! I hope to see you around and maybe we can chat about some bands, or some sci-fi. Cheers