Script: The adventures of Cutie and Yum-Yum

Shazi

okay so for an assignment at TAFE i have to write a 5 page script or 2 minutes of screen time (1st draft) and the idea i had was my usual go to story "The Adventures of Cutie and Yum-Yum"

basically i'm making a trailer which will be sort of a brief overview of the story "the uprising"

Cutie and Yum-Yum find themselves in a city and they begin their search for a way back to their home. along the way they meet an unfriendly troll guarding a bridge who fights them. this tips them off to something not right. the troll king announces to his subjects that he is going to take over the world, one bridge at a time.

Cutie and Yum-Yum are magically contacted by the fairy queen who tells them that the troll king has started an uprising and they have to stop him.

they fight their way to the troll king, taking down the trolls one at a time until they reach the troll king and the epic fight begins.

what do you think? any pointers on what could be changed, something i could use in it? anything would be appriciated