Edits

ColourMyWorld

All in all these look pretty good. I wil post talking about each. You have an interesting style by the way, its a nice chance of pace

First one has really crazy colors, but I guess it fits with a picture of a pokemon eating a person. :P

V2 is better for the second, if you are going to add text then dont blot it out with glowing effects. Also, it seems a bit off to make the left side stand out with a black but the right side just has white. Makes it seem like only the left side really has meaning, plus thats the side with your name

V1 is better for the third. Really this just needs a background and his face should be a bit darker, the mouth looks a bit invisible.

Fourth is my favourite, its super awesome and everything fits nicely. Also great text

Fifth is also good. Again, I would say to tone down the lighting, its a bit too bright so all the details on the skin disappear.

Last one is good, nothing bad about it at all.

All in all, your work is good. Really just make your stuff a bit darker and it will look beautiful. I hope to see more of your work!

I actually don't mind the light colours. They remind me of the two sets I wore for a while. (I don't make sets, I just wear them! The artist(s) of these are long gone, I think.) I'm super fond of them, but I know some people don't care for them.

2b484f63.jpg200173d2.jpg

emotionoutava.jpgemotionalout.jpg

I do agree that the text on the second image is rather difficult to read. It took me a moment to see what Llama was seeing, but the highlighting of the image with white on the right side isn't very well done.

That aside, I am digging the last three, especially the first and third ones of that little group. These colours are pleasing to my eyes.

• 4 months later...