Glad to be back

Strick9

I just checked the forum today and was surprised to see it had come back. I thought that maybe it had succumbed to the latest wave of paranoia sweeping the file sharing community. I'm sure that sharing will win out over greed in the end, no matter what. The way I see it, it's not stealing unless a movie or song goes missing. Did you know that those greedy baxtards even extort money from church choirs for singing their "intellectual property"? The only reason SOPA and PIPA were rejected is that they would have given power away from the US government to the monied interests. But don't knock the US lawmakers; they're the best government that money can buy.

I just checked the forum today and was surprised to see it had come back. I thought that maybe it had succumbed to the latest wave of paranoia sweeping the file sharing community. I'm sure that sharing will win out over greed in the end, no matter what. The way I see it, it's not stealing unless a movie or song goes missing. Did you know that those greedy baxtards even extort money from church choirs for singing their "intellectual property"? The only reason SOPA and PIPA were rejected is that they would have given power away from the US government to the monied interests. But don't knock the US lawmakers; they're the best government that money can buy.

Welcome back Strick9! Yes Kametsu is back in action! We were down with tech problems, nothing more. And yes SOPA and PIPA were a pain, even knowing they weren't approved the US government won't stop there which is annoying. But what can you do.