Need Abridged Voice Actor's Please

seirachan

I'm looking to do a Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged on the Singaporean dub. I will not copy a single thing from CardGamesFTW. These will all be new idea's on new jokes based upon the English Singaporean dub.

Here you can find a few episodes of it, to get a better idea on the voices.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x39jrj_uncut-dub-episode-79_fun

Id like to ask anyone that joins to please have a Skype or MSN account(You can PM me it). If anyone has some ideas feel free to let me know and I will credit you in the episode if I use it with what ever name you want. This is all just for fun, Id like to use this to tone my editing skills.

Currently all characters are open. I'll name off a few and my ideas for them.

YamiYugi-DK.jpg

Yami Yugi(Atem) Will be a surfer dude that has no idea how to play card games but keeps winning anyways, You know what I'm sayin'?(I do have a friend that would suit this PERFECTLY but hes about to go back to collage and will be much to busy to do that for me)

Yugi-Moto2.jpg

Yugi, Hes about the most normal person there and that's what makes it funny.(He will probably have the same voice as Yami Yugi but we'll see.)

image-kaiba18.jpg

Seto Kaiba sandpaper's his throat and is very rich. He also stalks Yugi when hes only just met him.

bakura.jpg

Ryo Bakura is a hillbilly always claiming hes Japanese or British, not sure which I'm gonna use.

yummy-bakura-card-op.jpg

Yami Bakura Basically just act's evil but is still a billbilly still might have him with the same voice as the normal Bakura.

image-tea119.jpg

Téa Gardner(NOT Tayia http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pybg_uncut-dub-episode-53_fun#rel-page-2), I know shes gonna shoot Yami Yugi down when hes saying hes a surfer and everyone will be calling her Tits.(If nobody can fill her I'm sure I can do it)

Joey_Wheeler.PNG

Joey Wheeler, Hes a hard one to figure out too but it'll come to me, No Brooklyn rage where ever the hell that came from in CardGamesFTW.

image-tristan3.jpg

Tristan Taylor, Hes pretty insignificant until Joey's sister appears. So there's not much I can do with him until then but like Joey and Téa it'll come to me.

235520_1268450264352_full.jpg

Yugi's Grandpa, Well he nearly dies from a card game and is a pervert. Hes a bit of a minor character but I need him for the first episode.

There's more character's then this but might as well just plan for the first episode so far. Once that's done and made we'll look into more.

I've got a quick script for the preview:

Bakura, "Hi guys I'm Bakura from the Yu-Gi-Oh Singaporean abridged, We've got some folk around here' all lined up and-".

Joey, "Yeah, Yeah whatever hillbilly Bakura".

Bakura, "But I'm not a hillbilly I'm British!".

Yami Yugi, "Like hell you aren't, that's like saying I'm not a surfer dude! Ya know what I'm sayin'?".

Téa, "Umm Yugi your not a surfer dude, you play card games".

Yami Yugi, "What the fuck is a card game?".

Yugi, "We play them all the time...".

Tristan, "Ya man even I know what that is".

Seto Kaiba, "Excuse me while I sandpaper my throat".

To addition for these voices feel free to use one of these lines according to the character you wish to be or invent your own line. To send me the file you can either upload it to Megaupload, other file uploading sites or you can sent it to me directly in MSN or Skype.