How many games do you own on a PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and how many have you completed

Alkin

Just curious about how many games you guys own on a console and how many of those games have you completed such as have you completed all of the games you own or only just some or most?

Amount of games i own and have completed

PS3: 36 (completed 25)

Xbox360: N/A

Wii: N/A

Still have a bunch of ps3 games i need to finish gonna try and not get anymore till i finish all of my current ones xD

So anyway post up your results and comments as to why you didn't finish the game if u didn't finish it and why you have as many as you do. For me the games i haven't finished yet are mainly because i never got around to it so i will get around to finishing them off eventually and i have 36 ps3 games mainly because i've been buying them for about 3 years now and some of them were gifts too also i try and avoid trading in my games.

Well when I had a PS3 I think it was around 12-15 and I finished all of them. My PS3 got YLOD in early 2010 and I didnt get another one as a result of my studies and other things. If I did have a PS3 up until now I could safely say I'd have around 20. I always finish then buy another, or simply rent too. Zero, knowing you, it will take another year to catch up between all those games hahahaha. Good luck ;)

Oh yeah, I didn't get around to finishing FF13 because of YLOD lol. Also I happened to be platinum hunting at the time and was like 1 trophy away from it for 3 games (infamous, mw2, assassins creed 2).

I own about 20 wii games or so, and about 10 are completed. More would be if they were possible to complete. I wish computer games were included, I have way too many of those

Lol i completely forgot about PC games -.- however feel free to add them too if u like

PC: 4 (1 completed)

EDIT: Also forgot about those Wii games that aren't finishable like wii sports etc haha well as long as you experienced and played every mode and game within that game i guess that counts as completing it :D

Awesome stuff. Then my wii games go to like 15-16 completed. And as for PC games, I own over 100, and have beaten most of them. Probably about 80 or so. And that isnt including downloadable ones or browser ones :P

Now that is legendary, i might become a PC gamer once i get a much better desktop :D i hear alot of people say that PC > Consoles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...