Another Century's Episode

cloud1414

Source: Wiki

Why does japanese keep all the great games D: damn licenses

アナザーセンチュリーズエピソード

252px-Another_Century%27s_Episode_Coverart.png

Another Century's Episode (アナザーセンチュリーズエピソード, Anazā Senchurīzu Episōdo?), abbreviated as A.C.E., is a mecha action video game produced by Banpresto and developed by From Software. It was released for the PlayStation 2 on January 27, 2005.

Another Century's Episode is the collaboration of Banpresto, best known for their Super Robot Wars franchise, and From Software, the makers behind the Armored Core series. The game is a fast-paced action title featuring characters, mecha and story elements from nine famous Japanese anime. However, while Super Robot Wars is known for combining super robots, like Mazinger Z, and real robots, like Mobile Suit Gundam, A.C.E. exclusively focuses on real robots.

Banpresto and From Software have released a sequel, Another Century's Episode 2, launched in Japan on March 30, 2006. On June 27, 2007, Banpresto released information on Another Century's Episode 3.

Its basically Armored Core but with Mobile Suites and Other mechas. It's a really great game I have the 3rd one for Playstation 2 thanks swap magic :D

I can post torrents for these 3 games if you alow video game torrents Koby :) just let me know :D

They are really fun escpically the 2nd one since they have all the Gundam Wing Gundams :D

• 11 months later...