The Boys (Upcoming Movie)

The Welsh Paddy

Alright, for those of you who DON'T know, The Boys is a comic series written by Garth Ennis, about a super-powered team working for the CIA to keep the superheroes from misbehaving. It's full of sex, gore and comedy of the sort you'd be shocked people can get away with.

There are talks of a movie adaption of this comic, with all eyes set on Simon Pegg to play as Wee Hughie, a character who's design was actually based on the man himself.

For anyone who's read the comics, how do you think the movie will pan out? Who would you like to see play as the team? What other characters do you think should be involved in the story?

I think Simon Pegg would be perfect for the role of Wee Hughie. I can also picture Vinnie Jones taking on the role of Butcher Baker. They don't look too much alike, but his acting would definitely suit Baker. As for the rest of the team (Frenchie, Mother's Milk, and The Female), I really don't know who would be best. Jean Reno for Frenchie, maybe, if he was to completely shave his head, but I guess that would be too typical.

I would really like to see other characters like the Tek-Knight, and Love Sausage in the film. They were amazing. :D