Toddlers & Tiaras

xNoName

I don't practically watch this show because it doesn't air here (maybe), but since I was reading the newspaper, an article attracted my attention. It was about a 4-yer-old named Maddy Jackson whose mom dressed her in a sexy gown with a blonde wig, fake C-cup boobs and bum pads for the reality show, to make her look like voluptuous singer Dolly Parton. The article was filled with miscellaneous views; Some said "It's parents trying to live their dreams through their kids. Disgusting!", yet another post off facebook called it "Child's abuse" and "a pedophiles' dream come true". One word was used a lot: Disgusting. One guy said that "It's the parent's ego that drives them to make a celebrity of their child. It's because their own life has been deprived off glamor". Some took it as a cute act, saying, "People are over-reacting and need to grow up. A little girl will always copy her mother. How can she imitate her mother without fake breasts? It's just cute."

What are your opinions on it? Here's the picture:

153496.jpg

Discuss.