PlayStation HOME is finally OUT!

Koga

At long last...HOME is now out for PS3 owners. About damn time. Its been almost 2 years since they announced it and have had closed betas. Well now the open beta is out for EVERYONE. It was released yesterday (Dec. 11th) As far as I know, its an on-going beta and will stay until the final version is ready so it will be updated overtime...which is good. I messed with it yesterday and I enjoy it though it seems some don't. It IS a BETA so a lot of features still aren't added like sharing music and whatnot. Plus they were having server issues on launch which made a lot of users angry because they couldn't log on for hours. But its seems to be pretty stable now. I haven't gotten a chance to play bowling or pool...because everytime I go to the bowling alley its full (DAMMIT). There are arcade games in the alley as well. Its pretty cool and I look forward to HOME's development overtime. I'm still exploring its features. I had to study last night for 2 finals. The thing i don't like is that you have to pay with REAL money for items..like clothes, furniture, a big ass house. Some stuff are like 50 cents but the big house I saw was $5. Yea...I wish there was virtual money. But its seems cool to me. Any other PS3 owners try it out yet?

EDIT: After I finish exploring the features and stuff I will create a FM/Kametsu Club for us on Home. ^_^ So make sure you post your info in THIS TOPIC so I can send an invite. I'll be busy this weekend but I just started Xmas break so I'll have some time so this club should be started by Next Friday at the most. It will most likely be up before that, maybe Monday.

I probably won't be makin the club after all. Its a $5 fee and will eventually a monthly fee. Plus only 30 something people can be in it. IMO, its a rip. But they do have a lot of kinks to work out cuz I lost all the stuff I unlocked from the arcades after the 1.04 update except from the Namco Museum Beta.