Megaupload uploading problem

Dan Den

Check you FIleManager and it should be there. It could take up to 24 hours to show up. Tht is what people call the instant upload on MU. That is perfectly normal. If that same file is already on MU, it will upload within a few seconds, since it checks the file's CRC with other files on the server and if it matches one, it just makes a new link that attaches to the file that was already uploaded to their server. That is one reason why I like using MU when I upload big files in their original format. They upload instantly if someone else already uploaded it before.

Check you FIleManager and it should be there. It could take up to 24 hours to show up. Tht is what people call the instant upload on MU. That is perfectly normal. If that same file is already on MU, it will upload within a few seconds, since it checks the file's CRC with other files on the server and if it matches one, it just makes a new link that attaches to the file that was already uploaded to their server. That is one reason why I like using MU when I upload big files in their original format. They upload instantly if someone else already uploaded it before.

Thanks men for the help, apparently you were right if the file already exists it will instantly upload it.

Once again thanks for the big help.