past story

Megaman

who do you think suffers more : Naruto or Sasuke?

Naruto , from the beginning, he was alone for a long time and he doesn't even know the face of his parents. He was treated as a monster and everybody avoids him.

Sasuke , he saw with his own eye the death of his parents and the people of the Uchiha clan. In fact, they were murder by his brother Itachi. After, him too was feeling lonely.

really this is why they became friends in the beginning i think they both dont suffer at all. i think they were created to be happy the way they are.

What in the HELL did u mean by that:confuse: (are u suggesting that they are gay:dhh:).

It's true, only because of their loneliness they came close and became friends more like brothers but they were happy how can U say that . Sasuke was only happy with Naruto but later became jealous of the Naruto and left the village But he could never find happiness anywhere because he couldn't make friends with anyone. Naruto on the other hand made a lot of friends and he was at-least comforted by that . I think Sasuke suffers more.

The way I see it they both suffered at different points in there lives. Naruto was always alone until Iruka bonded with him. So he's been alone most of his life. Susake on the other hand had his Family and Brother up until the age of 8 or so. His suffering didn't start until he was much older. When the Naruto series started it's only been 3 or so years since Susake's parent got killed. Overall I'd have to say Naruto suffered longer/more.

Now that I think about it even after the bond with Iruka people we still treating Naruto differently.