A+ Certification Tests

Koga

As some of you know, back in May, I took a certication test for Windows XP 070-270 (MCP = Microsoft Certfied Professional) and passed. So now its December and It's time for the A+ certification test. But this time, its 2 tests (220-601 & 220-602) and I have to pass both to become a certified technician. So that's why I haven't been around because I have been studying my ass off to make sure I pass. I took the 1st test today and passed with a 810/900 and 675 was required to pass. There was 100 question.There was supposed to be 50 question and the requireed score to pass was 500 or 505 (around them number..and yes..I said them numbers. :P).....but I ended getting a newer version of the test. My class always seem to be teh class they test crap with. New books, ciriculum, etc. Stuff changes all the time..we are just in the wrong place, at the wrong time. lol. I now I just have to pass the 2nd test which I will be taking tomorrow. I'm very confident I can pass this test. Friday is our last day before Christmas break and..I sort of don't get one. I have to write 2 essays on Martin Luther King to win 2 $4,000 scholoarships. I'll be pissed if I don't win because I hate writing essays. Also, as I said in my rant, and be starting an internship with Network solutions in January so I have to prepare for it by going over HTML and CSS coding. So even on my break I'll be busy :(. I'll be working full time at Network Solutions from 8am-5pm starting at $12 an hour....probably 5 days a week. *sigh* I cannot wait to get this stuff over with. I NEED A VACATION BAD DAMMIT! Well, I again do apologize (especially to Koby) for my inactvity and not posting news in the Kametsu section. I hate not being here when I should but I'm just so damn busy with school and everything that I don't get too much of a chance. So, I'm going to continue studying for this last test. I'll let you guys know how ot turns out tomorrow.