Final Fantasy Xiii Cutscenes

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
ANNOUNCEMENT:

My External hard-drive has picked today as the day for it to die after 5 years of ownership. A strong smell of burning was the only warning I had about it, and it came far too late :(

Unfortunately, the rar folders I had made for the Final Fantasy uploads were on it, as well as a load of other things. I've still got the original files on my PC (fortunately i moved them this morning), but I'm going to need to clear some space on my PC so as to re-create the rar folders.

I ask everyone to please be patient, and I'll get these folders up as soon as I can.

Hello I realize I am posting/responding months from the original posting date on this thread, however I was wondering if you per chance have another place where I can download the cutscenes you so generously put up. I would get them from the original link but mega upload had been shut down or something of the sort. I hope it isn't any trouble, thank you for reading this.