One Piece Episodes in HD 207-??

fidelbd

Hi,

I have been wondering if you would like a post with one piece episodes in 720p and 1080p, and i've already been searching for the raw files of the episodes from 207 to 490, But i've only been able to find episodes 207 to 217 in 1080p and 720p.

And Since Capitalist-Fags(New .TS provider) appear i told him that i wanted to know if there were episodes around 200 airing and he told me that episodes 226, 227, 228 are already scheduled to air so he will be recording them for me so i can upload you the episodes, but i won't be able to buy them(5$/episode) beacuse i can't be paying 5$ every week, so i wanted to ask you for contributions so i can pay capitalist-fags and of course i will put some money too, and if you want i can upload the .ts or the encoded raws in 1080p or 720p here every week.

And i've found some .ts for episodes 400-476, 488 so i'll be uploading them when in a few days when i have downloaded them, some are in Perfect Dark.

I would be very interested if you could find them all. Though you may have to wait for BD releases in Japan. I'm not sure in which format they air on TV there.

I was talking about the episodes around 227-up, because those episodes have already been released in dvd and they are 4:3 cut by the sides. And there aren't raws in HD for those episodes, just a few ones that TV-Japan released a few months ago(207-217). Is like until the 350 or 400 that you will start fining raws in HD.