[Request] Conan Edogawa Mental Regression Story

Kid Ryan

Will someone here please write a story for me, where Jimmy's/Shinichi's mind regresses to that of a toddler, when that black organization drug regresses his physical body to a six year old (a.k.a. Conan), and Rachel/Ran adopts him from the police station's daycare center and cares for him like he was her own brother.

Note 1: They are all characters from the popular manga/anime series called Detective Conan (Case Closed in America)

Note 2: Conan does not lose his memory. He just simply talks, thinks, acts, etc like a toddler now.

Which includes him needing to wear diapers (since we all know toddlers need them) and always have constant grown-up supervision.

TN, not trying to be mean here... but it really would not make much of a story... a body of a six year old and a mind of a toddler... well yes the world would be filled with interesting things, but in all honestly if i even tried to write a story like this I would be focused on Rachel/Ran as the main character and not Conan...

TN, not trying to be mean here... but it really would not make much of a story... a body of a six year old and a mind of a toddler... well yes the world would be filled with interesting things, but in all honestly if i even tried to write a story like this I would be focused on Rachel/Ran as the main character and not Conan...

Fine, how about he has the mind and body of a six year old.

Yes well I'm not as talented as they are ^.^ I wish I could do come of the things they do.

I will try to write one up for you... give me some time though, need to do research and what not ^.^;

I highly suggest watching the first 2 episodes of the anime, or the first 5 chapters of the manga.

sure thing ^.^

I like getting to know the personality that the original authors have written up, for me it is easier to continue someone else's story then it is to write one from scratch.. as everything I need is already laid out for me. With fanfic is is all the same... everything is there, all I have to do is use the place to make a new story ^.^

sure thing ^.^

I like getting to know the personality that the original authors have written up, for me it is easier to continue someone else's story then it is to write one from scratch.. as everything I need is already laid out for me. With fanfic is is all the same... everything is there, all I have to do is use the place to make a new story ^.^

If you do want to include the "rachel adopting conan from the police station's daycare center", you'll want to read the manga, since the anime cut out that part of the story.