Blade of the Immortal S2?

Ryanheart

I think the anime was just used as a promotional tool for the manga because the manga has been going on so long, so to try and get new people interested in it they made one season worth of anime. I have heard no news of more anime to come. The manga has been going on since 1994 and has 27 volumes, hence the anime having no ending for a 13 episode season. I would say read the manga if you want to find out what happens because there's a good chance there wont be another season.

If you do decide to read the manga, start from the beginning. You'll understand ounce a few chapters into it why.

sigh well thats gay, i think alot of anime do that and its really shit, if they start something then they should finish it. The worst example is the series Berserk, how the hell they never made a 2nd season even though every1 screams for it ill never know, even now, bERSERK MAKE A 2ND SEASON GOD DAMNIT!!!! BEST ANIME EVER WITH THE WORST ENDING EVER!!!

Well from what the people who read the manga I heard say about the anime of Blade of the Immortal... well lets just say it was not good things. So that will contribute to that not having another anime season.

Though for Berserk I feel your pain. There isn't any season 2, but some movies are coming out if you have not heard. Ok, it is not confirmed, but the director did everything but say the actual words that there is going to be more then 1 movie. The First (and only confirmed movie at the moment) is coming out later this year, and will be a recap of what happened in the first anime season.

Blade of the immortal wasnt really a WOW kinda anime but there was just apsolutly no ending or sign of anything being accomplished. It was really a waste of time wouldnt reccomend anyone watching it.

As for Berserk, they have been saying stuff like that for ages now :P

hay if you don't believe me the go here and read it and weep lol. http://myanimelist.net/anime/10218/Berserk_Movie that's the MAL page for the new movie. I'm to lazy or I would look up the official announcement for you as well. And if you go down to the bottom of that page and click on the link under "Recent Forum Discussion" it talk about why there's a possibility of more movies.