it's been a while

neverender

... like, a couple years, but I'm back because I miss this place. I'm not really sure what to write here, so I'll just write about me.

My favorite band is coheed & cambria. (no matter what anybody says, claudio is beutifull. sometimes it's what's on the inside that really counts) ... oh, and with that I'm a homosexual, but I can't stand ppl who are flaming, and I try to not be as delusional as most of them. I think I'm a nice person, I try to look at myself honestly, because if we're not honest about our own problems, we can never get better, (I heard that from my grandpa & it's the best advice I've ever gotten). I really like meeting new people, but I'm really honest, sometimes too honest & people get mad @ me for it. (unless I don't like you, ... go figure, then I'll just lie to you. I'm trying to get over that tho, but i don't want to be offensive, so sometimes I just don't know what 2 do.) ... oh well, I'm excited about getting to know people, bye!

• 10 months later...

i'm back again. for now at least. every time i intend to stay a while something ends up happening, and i just don't stay for long. . . so i'm back anyway. life just seems to be better when i'm here. i feel ... connected, to something special. not something big, but something special, you know?

oh, and i have a question: can i blog here? cause myspace sucks! and if i can, what forum or whatever should i use?

• 5 months later...

wow. i think that fm (oh wait... kametsu) is messed up, cause i didn't get a reply notification thing for almost any of these. ANYway...

no, i'm not the same neverender, i honestly don't like anime/manga that much anymore O_o haha? crazy... cause i'm on here. but since i learned how to dance it's pretty much all i've been doing. haha =) ... nah, seriously, i've been so busy i just don't have time anymore, and i've lost interest.

oh, and i started blogging on myspace, i started to like it... idk y. if anybody want's to see my page it's myspace.com/whereshouldibegin

... is that spamming? idk, i hope not. if it's spamming, somebody do me a favor and pm me, i'll edit the post... I'm really proud of my page tho, haha =) so i like to show it to ppl =/ definitely not conceited.

[oh, haha =) everybody else is calling it FM, so i guess i won't keep correcting myself]

No, I'm not the same Neverender, I honestly don't like anime/manga that much anymore O_o haha? crazy... cause I'm on here. but since I learned how to dance it's pretty much all I've been doing. haha =) ... nah, seriously, I've been so busy I just don't have time anymore, and I've lost interest.

Ah, sorry for the mix-up then, it's just that you both have the exact same usernames.