New Anime to watch?

To help get suggestions you should give genres you like/dislike, series you've already watched, and also, to a lesser extent, your preference about when they were was created (do you like series with an older, hand-drawn feel? what about series that have not ended?) Things like this help, rather than just asking us to name off a list of random anime

To help get suggestions you should give genres you like/dislike, series you've already watched, and also, to a lesser extent, your preference about when they were was created (do you like series with an older, hand-drawn feel? what about series that have not ended?) Things like this help, rather than just asking us to name off a list of random anime

This. In order to really recommend anything other than my own personal favorites, I need something to work with, because even if I personally don't like something, if I think you might, I'll still recommend it if that's what you're looking for.

Basquash, mecha basketball, retarded but funny and addicting.Series is Finished.

.hack//quantum, havent seen anything other then ep1

Freezing is good also currently at episode 9. gotta warn Freezing is combat bra and panty anime, with some frontal nudity.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...