manga recomendations

bushlush29

Mmmm... It would be easier to recommend things if you listed what you have already read.... But here's some that I'd suggest: Bleach, Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn, Darker Than Black, Zombie Powder, and 07 Ghost. Here's a little bit of short, maybe helpful info lol

Bleach... well, you probably heard about if you haven't already read/watched it~

KHR is pretty interesting ^-^ It's about a 'no-good' kid ending up as a candidate for a mafia boss~

Darker than Black.... hmmmm, I'm not too sure how I would describe or explain it... but it was interesting ^-^

Mmm... the thing with Zombie Powder is that it was never finished and never will be... it just ends at a random place because of some things that were going on~ ("According to the author's commentary in the cover leaf of the third tankōbon, Tite Kubo was in a state of severe emotional trauma when he wrote it."~ Wikipedia) Butttt... it WAS pretty good while it lasted~

07 Ghost is pretty good~ Idk how to describe it though :c

It's hard to say but out of those, I would have to guess that Darker Than Black is closest to DN...

Deathnote was awesome <3

• 3 weeks later...