Troll People

Smileyyakadoo

• 1 month later...
On June 12, 2016 at 0:47 AM, rand said:

my method of trolling is a bit more advanced then that.  I enjoy writing programs that screw with people.  I play an online game called diablo 2 lod.  Items in game are highly valued.  So i have written scripts and programs to dump players gear and i pick it up.  I also have plugins that can ban the account by sending special packets are are ment to flag the account to the bcp servers or just have the program delete the accounts characters.  My favorite version of this program i made will encrypt all files on the computer and boot sector then destory decrypt key and force reboot.  I am working on more advanced methods of programming where if they load a debugger my program could detect and react to it but that is still years away :\

In my sig you can download 3 books on c programming / and c++ programming

that is the best way to troll people

I've messed with c++ a bit and java and a few others but that would really piss people off, lol, in a way of hacking. xD

• 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 2:47 PM, rand said:

my method of trolling is a bit more advanced then that.  I enjoy writing programs that screw with people.  I play an online game called diablo 2 lod.  Items in game are highly valued.  So i have written scripts and programs to dump players gear and i pick it up.  I also have plugins that can ban the account by sending special packets are are ment to flag the account to the bcp servers or just have the program delete the accounts characters.  My favorite version of this program i made will encrypt all files on the computer and boot sector then destory decrypt key and force reboot.  I am working on more advanced methods of programming where if they load a debugger my program could detect and react to it but that is still years away :\

In my sig you can download 3 books on c programming / and c++ programming

that is the best way to troll people

That is not trolling. It is:
-Violation of Blizzard's EULA
-Federal Cybercrime as defined as "criminal activities that specifically target a computer or network for damage or INFILTRATION"

-A cryptlocker style virus, which I cannot possibly post enough expletives to describe how stupid it is to make as they've taken down entire hospitals before resulting in loss of life.

-Debugger attempt is a worm style virus.

All of the above point me towards telling people that if koby were to take your information to the authorities, I believe there is still a standing 30k bounty on heads like yours which would solve server costs for a long time.

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2016 at 1:34 PM, AaronScythe said:

That is not trolling. It is:
-Violation of Blizzard's EULA
-Federal Cybercrime as defined as "criminal activities that specifically target a computer or network for damage or INFILTRATION"

-A cryptlocker style virus, which I cannot possibly post enough expletives to describe how stupid it is to make as they've taken down entire hospitals before resulting in loss of life.

-Debugger attempt is a worm style virus.

All of the above point me towards telling people that if koby were to take your information to the authorities, I believe there is still a standing 30k bounty on heads like yours which would solve server costs for a long time.

playing around is not a crime :) no computers where destroyed hew hew hew