PS4 Help!

sora13

I just got a new ps4 for Christmas,and I having a problem on where it keeps on getting warm every time I turn it on,10 mins later it gets warm and I got a USB Fan for the PS4 but still I don't know if it would work,Is their anyone that has a PS4 know how to keep the PS4 Cool and not warm? Solutions And explanations would be nice.

1 minute ago, CronoFlash said:

The PS4 will get warm even with a fan if you have it in a enclosed space. Mine is in a open area, with nothing obscuring any of it's sides, so mine keeps relatively cool. You'll always run into warm consoles with newer systems. How hot does it get?

Slightly Warm.

2 minutes ago, sora13 said:

Slightly Warm.

That's normal, as long as it's not as hot as enough to feel like it could also burn you. Mine gets slightly warm, mainly when running two things at once. If you hold down the PS button on the controller you should see an option to close an application, this is how I keep mine cool.

Edited by CronoFlash

23 minutes ago, CronoFlash said:

That's normal, as long as it's not as hot as enough to feel like it could also burn you. Mine gets slightly warm, mainly when running two things at once. If you hold down the PS button on the controller you should see an option to close an application, this is how I keep mine cool.

Ok,i keep a small fan behind the PS4 just to be safe,Is that ok?