(HELP)Title of this Bollywood Movie...

apr118

Ok so 5hours ago as I was riding a public vehicle when they aired this "Bollywood" (i think because the characters looks like people from India and they are gorgeous) movie or maybe Hindi or are they the same? But I didn't have the chance to witness the 1st parts.

The description that I can provide is that the movie involves a "Snake Goddess" of some sort. I think she was a snake and then she transformed into a beautiful maiden during a certain celebration in India (where people are like dancing with painted bodies). And there is a part there where she turned into a cobra and killed the two guys who are trying to molest her. And lastly at the lower right of the movie there is a "Shemaroo" word written on it.

I really like to know the movie's name because I did not finished it too + it really looks interesting because I want to know more about India's culture and traditions which I think can be seen in the movie.

I only need the movie's title nothing more hahaha! Thank you very much and I'll try to find clues in google too :D

do you think you can recognize the woman in it? was it this one?

Mallika-Sherawat-Hot-Sexy-bikini.jpg

if she's the one, then the movie's name is "HISSS".

if the woman is not the one shown in the picture, then it has to be a pretty old one since woman-snake films were really popular here back in the 60's and 70's

If my memory serves my right, it is indeed, her only she looks innocent in the movie hahah! So, the title is "HissS" ok? I'll confirm it via google search!

*UPDATE: Google Searching complete and confirmed it Iki! It is indeed, HISSS hahah! Thanks a lot!