What to watch next?

Slimz

So im stuck here, i've no idea what to watch next...

I havent yet jumped on the naruto bandwagon so im considering watching shipuuden atm.

some of the other anime ive enjoyed: Hellsing, Paranoia Agent, Eureka seven, death note, full metal alchemist (im thinking of watching brotherhood next as well)

I havent yet jumped on the naruto bandwagon so im considering watching shipuuden atm.

some of the other anime ive enjoyed: Hellsing, Paranoia Agent, Eureka seven, death note, full metal alchemist (im thinking of watching brotherhood next as well)

I would definitely watch FMA Brotherhood if I were you. I loved the original FMA, but I watched Brotherhood and my mind = blown. It might seem the same in the first 10 or so episodes, but then it changes direction completely.

BTW you should check out the Recommendations Section.

• 1 month later...

If you tell me more about genre of anime you prefer, I'll give you a good list :byebye: