Notice how each episode becomes shorter and more?

dragon2631

To all those that like the bleach series. Have you noticed how short the episodes are nowadays? The intro is too long and the comic skits at the end aren't really that necessary. Plus lately the side stories are a bit lame (episode 287). Anyone noticing this and are a bit disappointed just like me? Anyway, I hope they pick-up the slack for the fans sake. This is an action anime and not a skit comedy replay series. Jeepers, they ruin my week everytime I watch a washed out episode with a lot of intro and ending skits.

Anyone also have an idea what's happening to them?

• 1 month later...

Well, I'm not on episode 287 yet, but I am on like 252 and I've noticed that the episodes used to take something like 21 minutes, but now they're 18.. so not only is the "last time on..." a whole lot longer, but the episodes themselves are shorter... I don't mind the little clips at the end, some of them are totally halarious, but if they're taking up show time, and not just extras for the fans, then they should shorten those up a bit..

To all those that like the bleach series. Have you noticed how short the episodes are nowadays? The intro is too long and the comic skits at the end aren't really that necessary. Plus lately the side stories are a bit lame (episode 287). Anyone noticing this and are a bit disappointed just like me? Anyway, I hope they pick-up the slack for the fans sake. This is an action anime and not a skit comedy replay series. Jeepers, they ruin my week everytime I watch a washed out episode with a lot of intro and ending skits.

Anyone also have an idea what's happening to them?

Yeah, I totally know what you mean. They are placing in more unnecessary stuff like a longer recap and more filler arc explaining everyone's roles. I think it is reasonable to have them when the situation calls for it but not for everyone single character that the camera decides to put the spotlight on. What will be next, a filler arc about the fly that got smash in the midst of the battle. Ah, yes, those pesky little flies, lol.