pain's power

eosprime

i just watched ep 175 and realized if nagato had this power of bringing the dead back to life, then why didn't he just bring yahiko back to life. wasn't he the one who technically killed him.

okay maybe he didn't realize the power at that time, he could have brought other friends killed back to life when he finally understood his power.

• 2 weeks later...
he cant bring him back the power to bring back to life is for ones who died 1 days ago or so it might me a time i dont think he got it wen yahiko died so it toke him awhile to discover this jutsu...

Its more like less than an hour due to after that your body's nervous system and brain functions would have already started to deteriorate and you would come back lamed, retarded, or zombie like.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
In one of the manga chapters, madera indicated that he had given nagato the rinnegin eyes and that those eyes belonged to him. I thought that nagato was born with his eyes? Also then, is the final form of the sharingon eyes the rinnegon once you insert the extra set of sharingon eyes?

I also wondered what Madara meant when he said he gave Pain his eyes. They didn't go into details so....I dunno. All the flaskback indecated that pain was a little boy with those eyes leading me to believe that he was in fact born with the eyes.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...