Godkiller

Kheldar

hi i was wondering what people thought about Godkiller:Walk Among Us

i watched it last night n thought i was really good, its not manga but its not quite traditional anime !

btw its kinda gruesome along the lines of berserk but perhaps worse so for younger uns might not be the best thing to watch!

i just watched that the other day myself, and overall i thought it was cool, defintiely sick and twisted (depends on the person if thats a good or a bad thing), and had a cool style of animation, not really sure what they call it, but it comes across as sort of a moving graphic novel...i know its called something, but anyways...would say its worth checking out, but must admit that i was kinda pissed me off with the ending.

ya i dunno what that style is called either lol, it put me off for a few mins but then i got into it !

and ya the ending kinda annoyed me aswell but atleast we know there gonna be another movie. i really want to see what happens next .

i did see on there site something about a offshoot movie about the prostitutes.

overall i thought the story was cool and kinda new, atleast from anything ive seen