Hi everyone!

Red0ctane

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Honestly this is the first time that I have ever heard of this site but my first impression is the site is really well put together.

How did you find Kametsu? About 2 months ago I started feeling a bit nostalgic and was looking for Pepper Ann episodes. Anyway I managed to find a release but keeping my computer running for 2 months hoping for a seed to complete the rest of what I have has proven to be futile. I was just about to give up when I noticed that there was a readme. In that readme it had a link here.

What do you think of the place so far? Stunning, tons of stuff that I cannot access just yet but the site is coded really well. Props for the person that put all of this together.

How active are you planning on being? Depends. As I was saying earlier this site is a place that I have never heard of, but if its active and I can provide assistance I might be around quite a bit.

What are your top five anime? Its been a while since I last continuously watched anime but as of late I have completed the following series:  Akame ga Kill!, Cowboy Bebop, FMA, One Punch, Trigun. If you have any other recommendations please let me know!

Top five video games? This is also something I havent done a lot of in the last couple of years but some favorites are Borderlands series, Half-Life series, GTA Vice City/San Andreas, FO3/FO4

I hope that the above is an alright base to maybe make a friend or two, but if you have any questions please give me a shout.