An Introduction

GleefulChibi

I decided to post a full introduction as well as saying hi in the welcome thread (which is adorable btw).  

Hello, I'm Chibi.  I'm a very active member of the Alvin and the Chipmunks fandom and like to hang around the Gorillaz fandom on twitter.  I'm also a moderator on thechipmunks.net, a forum for Chipmunks fans.  I've been on there since 2012 and became a mod in 2015.  So I've got quite a bit of forum experience.  

I love animation in general and watch a ton of cartoons and anime.  My main two passions are Chipmunks and Gorillaz.  I also really love Miraculous Ladybug, Steven Universe, The Loud House, Voltron: Legendary Defender, and Welcome to the Wayne.  My favorite anime is Trigun, but I like far too many others to list here.  I also love everything Studio Ghibli.  Ghibli is love, Ghibli is life.  Aside from animation I am also a huge fan of Pentatonix and love to watch Stranger Things.

I love to collect Chipmunks and Gorillaz merchandise, make Chipmunks lyric videos and Gorillaz crack videos, and draw!  

I'm excited to get to know people here.  This seems like a lovely community.  :D