Hello!

Mihai Chetreanu

Hello everybody! ;) My name is Mihai Alexandru Chetreanu, but you can call me Mihai, or for short, "Mici". I am 17 years old, and even at this age, I am a huge lover of cartoons. I enjoy all kinds of cartoons, even if they're good or horrible, and I never get bored at them. But I am not quite found of animes for some weird reason, but hey that's how I am so please don't judge me.

Of course I don't only watch the cartoons, but I am also interested in their history. That's why I'm looking through Wikipedia and all kinds of places, like Toonzone and the IAD Forums, where I learned a lot of things related to cartoons which I would have never knew in any way. And of course I most importantly learned about the reissue titles of new theatrical cartoon releases, which of course I find really dumb. That's why I invented my Youtube channel, where I mainly upload theatrical shorts on which I have plastered recreations of their original titles, based on strong research around the net and informations given by well-documented animation historians (but obviously, there are some shorts whose copyright holders are THAT MEAN and EVIL and because of this I can only upload the recreated title sequences of these toons, while the full copies with these plastered recreations can be watched through the links which I'm giving through the description of the respective videos, which leads to the full cartoons videos which I upload on other sites which aren't evil like Youtube is, e.g. Dailymotion and Vimeo). And of course you can also find on my YT channel some other cartoons-related videos which I do ocasionally. So in short, I am a die-hard fan of cartoons, and I will always be even at an old age. Really! :D

My favourite cartoons are: anything related to theatrical cartoons from the Golden Age (most specifically Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes and Famous Studios cartoons), Ed Edd n Eddy, Wacky Races, Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, Scooby-Doo, Phineas and Ferb, the Total Drama franchise, Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Mr. Pickles, Clarence, The Powerpuff Girls, Mike Lu and Og, Jelly Jamm, The Garfield Show, Yo-Kai Watch, Kid vs Kat, Bunnicula (there are more than that, but at least you have an idea of the more important ones)

But that doesn't mean that I don't have other hobbies which are non-cartoons related. :) I also like very much to play ping-pong, billiards and badminton, and I also like walking on the streets, on fresh air.

That's all you should know about me! :) I hope I feel welcome enough right here!

Edited by Mihai Chetreanu
"write" instead of "right"? Really?!!!