Final Fantasy Game Guide

H3ndO

Do YOU Think The Final Fantasy XII Guide Help?

Right Heres the Story...I start game (would pick normal but probs chose easy(if there is difficulty select)) Do the randum shit you gotta do then get to mines (lvl 19)(estersand and westersand training) slay everything there...get board reach save crystal save leave game for bit...best mate gets game does some stuff then reaches the place im at in half the time but one lvl below me...i ask..wow your fast at this game n he replies "Jake dude your the games master i just used the game guide" im like WTF then he goes "Go get the game guide it really helps out" like the dumb ass i am i get the game guide...i get home turn ps2 on and im like cool maps yay! so i kinda finish the kinda chapter bit im on and start the game again and use the guide...i get to same point same lvl in on hour less with some more gil and some more randum crap...i turn around to my mate and say...this game guide sucks sept for the maps and shit n hes like i know but you never get lost n i go...gettin lost is great you find all sorts or poo around...so i carry on with my other game and kinda scrap the guide...The guide is good for monster locations and drops...side quests and clan ranks but it is a form or n00bishness so thats why i dont use it....

Is it Usefull Or Not? Yes Very

Worth Buying Or Not? No £14.99/19.99€

Would You Doubt Yourself For Being A N00b If You Used It? Yes

Is It Good If Your Stuck? Yes/No

What do you think?