Intro Numba 2

pepoville

Ya know even if you don't  want to contribute to conversation, it is nice to let the uploaders know that you appreciate them taking their time to download/upload/remux/encode so that you can get anime/cartoons for free without doing anything.

I know some boards where that would be considered spam. How is this normally handled here?

I thought the 'Like This' button should prevent "thank you" posts.

Ya know even if you don't  want to contribute to conversation, it is nice to let the uploaders know that you appreciate them taking their time to download/upload/remux/encode so that you can get anime/cartoons for free without doing anything.

I know some boards where that would be considered spam. How is this normally handled here?

I thought the 'Like This' button should prevent "thank you" posts.

Honestly I have no clue if it's considered spam. I highly doubt it though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, I am new here and hoping to get along well with others while hopefully being able to contribute anything I am able to. I appreciate the jobs that all of those that work hard do and perhaps as I learn more about the job they do I can one day be able to help out in some way. Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of this community.