The Official Dragonball Christmas Thread

BigNeckLawnBoy

Hey, back from mowing the lawn and a few other busy things. But, I just had something on my mind how would you imagine a big Dragonball Thanksgiving feast with the little fellow?

For me I can envision the tyke just finish mowing the lawn on a hard days work and he sits down with his family and Goku says to him "Did you finish mowing the lawn son?" Then the lil Pilly says (cause hes dressed in a cutsie pilgrims outfit) " I sure did daddy" with a smile beaming on his face.

Then Goku says to the little guy " Why don't  you go play out in the yard while daddy finishes eating, Okay?" He says happily. The little one speaks up and says " but daddy I want to finish making the yard greener than your green beans" He points to them on his father's plate.

Goku then looks down on him pats him on the head and says. " I am proud of you my son... Now go make that yard full of life and wonder." The tyke runs and grabs the mower whistling to the mowers engine.

Meanwhile Goku thinks to himself  "Maybe he is ready.... I knew the little guy had it in him.."

Before Goku knew it his son had mowed the entire yard. He thought to himself. "Man, he was even faster than me at that age." "How am I doing Daddy?" Yelled the little one trying to talk over the roaring engine of the mower.

"You are doing great son!" Goku yelled as he engulfed a whole steak from the scrumptious feast. The young child was still not at the table ready to eat as he was too determined to get the job done twice! "I am going to mow it again and make it perfect!" The small one said with confidence. "As soon as I am done I will be sure to examine these blades to be sure it is an even match with the rest of the beautiful yard." The young one said softly.

But then something appeared...

Updated December 2, 2014

More coming soon.....

Edited by BigNeckLawnBoy

• 1 month later...

On a cold snowy day the little one was peering through the window wondering to himself " I just can't let this go on any longer if I don't do something the lawn will be covered in snow..."

Goku sensed his son's fear and put his hand on his shoulder. He said in a calm sweet voice " Its ok son I know how it feels to not be able to see the thing that makes you most proud and the time and effort you put forth towards it."

The tyke sobs and says " Is there anything we can do to make it appear green on Christmas daddy?"

Then Goku says Jokingly "Heh doesn't that defeat the purpose of the saying its a white Christmas?" The child yells out " But daddy! I don't want it to be a white! There has to be something I can do!". Goku ponders for a bit. He proudly says grinning. " You know son you are right we can fix up the yard even if it is Christmas"

The angel faced young one's eyes light up in excitement as he storms to the front door without a coat. Goku merrily says . "You know you are going to need a jacket its going to be cold"

The saiyan child then shot beams to melt the snow screaming "That will teach you to cover my yard!"  "Go easy, you don't want to burn the grass." exclaimed Goku in a whisper. "Your right father..." The little one sobs lightly.

"Hey, hey don't be hard on yourself..you are doing a great job!" Goku says proudly. "Gee thanks Dad" says the short clumsy child. "I just can't wait to get started after we melt all this snow!" The excited small tyke yells.  "Me too son.. me too" The father grins proudly.

More coming soon

Edited by BigNeckLawnBoy

• 3 months later...