SacAnime Winter 2014

Forge

Was at this convention a while back. Had a blast. Actually had a group to go with this time, but my friends were mostly the gamer crowd and there for the gaming voices, not so much the anime. Also got to meet up with my grandnieces, whom I haven't seen in a couple of years. Funnily enough, they were there at Summer 2013 and Winter 2014, but we had no idea the other was there.

Several big names for several genres. For anime there was Cristina Valenzuela, Christine Marie Cabanos, Liam O'Brien, Sam Riegel, Johnny Yong Bosch, Roger Craig Smith Yuri Lowenthal, and Tara Platt.

In the gaming world there was Cas Anvar, Noah Watts, Tiio Horn, Neil Napier, Elias Toufexis, Amber Golfarb, Adrian Hough (who are all involved in Assassin's Creed along with Roger Craig Smith), Camila Luddington (the new Tomb Raider), Dave Fennoy (I know him mostly from Dota 2 but he's a big character in The Walking Dead, plus he's all over the place).

But pictures:

Me and Christine Marie Cabanos. Didn't realize how tiny she was until she got up to stand next to me. I'm not quite 5'7'' (roughly 170cm to the metric users) so this girl be tiny.

Cristina Vee's also shorter than I thought she'd be. Dunno. Always pictured her as a tall woman.

This picture might not show it, but I totally nerded out when I shook Dave Fennoy's hand. It was funny when I met him, too. After we shook hands he asked if I was military or former military. I guess short hair and a firm handshake are rare to come by these days.

Josh Grelle, also shorter than I thought he'd be. Man, are all these voice actors short people?

Camila Luddington from afar, because the lines were too long for us to take individual pictures with the person.

Creative Titan costume.

Damn nice Tron cosplay

But why's the rum gone...?

Pretty good Tenzin.

Star-Lord, potted Groot, and a girl Racoon.

My niece didn't know how to deal with No Face.

Not at all.

Female Hawke and Morrigan

Ruby Rose. Quite a few RWBY cosplay all over the convention.

Panty and Stocking

Falco. Poor dude must have been dying in the heat though.

Chobits. Funnily enough, Chi and Freia were actually IRL twins, so the cosplay was even more fitting.

And videos can be found at this playlist.