introductions

sjgarg

Not sure if it's an April Fool's joke or if the other forum/site really did shut down and I just happened to access it today.

Anyways, I'll follow the sample questions given in the Welcome post.

I found this forum when trying to access cartoonworld and was re-directed here. So it's not like I saught out Kametsu by it's world reknown name.

I don't know what to think of this place. It's a forum... People have discussions about anime and video games and other stuff... It's no different than any other forum. The color scheme is easy on the eyes, there's no bright green or magenta backgrounds and no geo-cities-esque animated GIFs, so great! You have a lovely graphic at the top. The name "Kametsu Forums" is a little hard to read and could be lightened up a bit.

I don't plan on being very active, I come mostly looking for One Piece downloads.

Top 5 anime:

1. One Piece

2. DragonBall

3. Super Sentai/Kamen Rider series (yeah, they're live action, but I enjoy them)

4. Fruits Basket

5. Sailor Moon

Top 5 video games:

1. Skyrim

2. Katamari Damacy series

3. Short Time-management type games.

4. Super Mario RPG (SNES)

5. Star Tropics (NES)

Other stuff I do, I'm a sculptor and make latex masks/prosthetics, so I don't make graphics, but rather paint pieces by hand.

I don't have any other questions.

And you think the flood of 1-line intro posts aren't going to be leechers?  I at least made effort to write something a bit more than:

"Hi, I'm Sal and I like anime and video games"

"This seems like a great community for cartoon fans.  I look forward to enjoying the forums."

"im looking for bleach dual audio"

"Transplant from the CW forums. Looking foward to meeting ya'll."

"Hello, I love cartoons and im happy to be a member of this community. cheers"

So an intro following your forum's Welcome post's guidelines is not a good intro, and all the 1-liners are A-OK.

Got it!

Alright I guess you made an effort to post back so let me restart this.

Hello and welcome to Kamestu Forums

We've been having a lot of leechers here, even those with more lines, so my apologies. However you did state that you wouldn't be very active and only looking for downloads.

So my bad.