WASSUP?!

Mistagnerd

Hello everyone i'm Mista G Nerd!

So I guess i'm answering the questions from the "Welcome To Kametsu - [Read First]" thread.

Q. How did you find Kametsu?

A. Through the C-W forum. Went to log in and found a link saying everything was moved. Anyone wanna fill me in on why?

Q. What do you think of the place so far?

A. Well the forums do look nice.

Q. How active are you planning on being?

A. I don't like to make promises. I used to log in to the C-W forums frequently but was more of a lurker. I like to window shop, get Ideas on what to watch next. I normally download from BakaBt or Piratebay, so i can seed for a while. That way i'm not a complete leech. I'm creating an account here just to see how things go. So I guess we'll see.

Q. What are your top five anime?

A. I don't exactly have a top 5 because most of the ones I've watched have been pretty good. If I had to pick I'd go with; Sekirei, Aa! Megami-Sama, Dance In The Vampire Bund, Seto No Hanayome,Rosario+Vampire and of course Dragonball Z. Oops that's 6, oh well sue me.

Q.Top five video games?

A. Again I don't have a top 5 but I'll immediately purchase any game of the following series. Halo, Gears of War, Battlefield, CoD, Starcraft, Warcraft, Distant Worlds, Star Wars and Star Trek.

Q. What other hobbies do you have?

A. Computer Programming and Gaming.

Q. Make any graphics?

A. Unfortunately no, I am an intermediate photoshopper at best. I wish I had the skills to make awesome graphics.

Q. Do you have any questions for us?

A. Nope!