Introduction thread for TenkoTAiLS

TenkoTAILS

Hi everyone,

A brief introduction to me. I am a 31 year old male from New Zealand. I was a forum member and seeder for Cartoon World previously.

I have an avid interest in both traditional cartoons as well as anime, and I am a gaming nut too, I especially love old school platformers and RPG's, love me some Sonic the Hedgehog too!!

I have a large collection of all three of the above, physically and on my PC and Cartoon World always helped when looking for those old nostalgic cartoons of my youth.

Current cartoons I have been watching each week are Ben 10 Omniverse and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, waiting on new series of Transformers and Gravity Falls which is painful but i have been trying other random cartoons in between to fill the void, any suggestions? I have also been watching the anime series Fairy Tail on Bluray with the family when we get the chance :)

I look forward to being able to obtain other rarities in future from Kametsu and helping others get what they need when i can help seed providing how much cap I have left ( stupid NZ ISP's :( )

Hope you guys will have me :D