Looking for someone to design a logo

osborn_2009

• 2 weeks later...

I'll take up that offer to design you a logo if you're still interested, I'd love to do some graphical work for people. Just what exactly are you looking for in your logo (besides the name, obviously)?

Well we currently have a logo now, which you can see by going to our website.  But we are still looking for secondary logos, banners, and graphics to use on our site.  

Yeah, we want our name in it obviously, but other than that it can be anything related to video games.  We dont have a preference because we are about all consoles.  It could have something to do with Kansas or the Midwest since that is where we are located.  Or something to do with the University of Kansas since we all attend there.  

Anything really.  Feel free to ask me anything about it 

Alrighty, the only question I have left are the dimensions you're looking for in particular for any of the logos, banners and such. Or if it's completely up to me in that sense. I have a rough image in my head of what I'm going to do, so all I need is the sizes I need to work with. Thanks for getting back to me so soon.

Honestly it is up to you.  I can always resize things I think.  Just take a look at our website (in my signature) and see what you think would be best? 

And no problem! I get email notifications immediately and I am always checking my email lol.  

Alrighty, yeah, I was listening to the first episode this morning. I'll definitely be listening to more of this and will be listening in for the next one on the 30th. I think the only issue I had was the breathing I could hear, but other than that, the audio was really clear and you guys were really good together. Like, you weren't talking over each other much, but you weren't completely silent either. It was a fun listen (that was my feedback, not like you asked for it, but I felt the need to give my appreciation to you~)

Progress is coming along well for it. I will be designing a logo and a banner. So ... yeah, it'll be done by the end of the day.

Alrighty, yeah, I was listening to the first episode this morning. I'll definitely be listening to more of this and will be listening in for the next one on the 30th. I think the only issue I had was the breathing I could hear, but other than that, the audio was really clear and you guys were really good together. Like, you weren't talking over each other much, but you weren't completely silent either. It was a fun listen (that was my feedback, not like you asked for it, but I felt the need to give my appreciation to you~)

Progress is coming along well for it. I will be designing a logo and a banner. So ... yeah, it'll be done by the end of the day.

Thank you for listening! and I appreciate any feedback you have on it.  We are asking everyone to let us know what was wrong and what can be changed.  And yeah we were told by a few people that the breathing was a problem.  We know who it was and hopefully have addressed it.  We recorded episode 2 already so you'll have to let us know if it is still a problem whenever we release it Monday.  

And thanks for the compliments! I tried really hard to find the right team of people so that we can all play off each other well in a conversation.  

Sweet! thanks for doing this! =)

Alrighty, so, I have a logo and a banner for you guys to use. They are a bit comedic, but I think they also get the point across and will be images people can remember. I'll just message you the links to the images. I'll be signing up to the MONG Forums later today, it was a pleasure to get to work with y'all (see, there's some love for Kansas. From me, to you.)

Alrighty, so, I have a logo and a banner for you guys to use. They are a bit comedic, but I think they also get the point across and will be images people can remember. I'll just message you the links to the images. I'll be signing up to the MONG Forums later today, it was a pleasure to get to work with y'all (see, there's some love for Kansas. From me, to you.)

Sweet I can't wait to see! 

And awesome, thanks for the plans to join our site! We need more community members to make it better!