Bewitched

LordLi1

So caught a re-run of Bewitched  and  remember how much i liked it has any one else seen   in case its not cleared i am talking about the old show staring Elizabeth Montgomery (one of my favorite  actresses) so  talk away   about be witched or any other old shows.

Yeah I used to watch it on Nick at night as a kid. My favorite old show will always be Star Trek TOS but, bewitched hold's a certain special place in my heart. Another old show I really enjoyed was the "Twilight Zone". There were two episodes that actually had William Shatner in them one was about a gremlin on a plane wing and the other was about a little devil that spat out fortunes at a neighborhood diner. As far as other old show's go I wouldn't go so far as to call it old but, I used to love Saved by the Bell as a kid and still have the theme song on my ipod. A lot of people don't seem to remember the show but, it was hilarious.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...